Welcome to our ticketing information page!
Our final show, "All's Well That Ends Well," is being performed outdoors at the Museum of Northern Arizona and The Arboretum at Flagstaff. Because these performances are outdoors, please dress for the weather, and feel free to bring blankets if it's a cold night!
- September 15, 7:30pm, the Museum of Northern Arizona
- September 16, 2pm matinee, 7:30pm evening performance, the Museum of Northern Arizona
- September 17, 3pm matinee, the Museum of Northern Arizona
- September 23, 2pm matinee at The Arboretum at Flagstaff as part of "Shakespeare Under the Pines," which also features a TheatriKids performance of "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)" on September 24
- Adult single show: $20
- Adult two-show season: $30 (first ticket is $20; at checkout, you receive a code to buy a second adult ticket for $10)
- Special discount: $14 (for students with student ID, seniors 65+, active-duty military with military ID, teachers with school ID)
- Youth ages 6–14: $10
- If you have a special discount code (including a comp/free ticket code), it will work on the Brown Paper Tickets website. Look for the words "Enter a password or discount code" and enter it there. If you have trouble, send an email to email@example.com.
We sell tickets online until about 2 hours before showtime. If tickets are still available at that point, we sell them at the performance location starting about 45 minutes before showtime. Seating is general admission, which means there's no seating chart. We open the venue about 45 minutes before showtime, so if you arrive too early, we may have to ask you to wait before choosing a seat.
FlagShakes sells tickets through Brown Paper Tickets, so the blue buttons below will take you away from our site. We're sorry to say adieu, because parting is such sweet sorrow, but we look forward to seeing you soon!
If you want to learn more about this season's shows, click here to visit our season page.
Sign-up for our e-news to stay up-to-date on shows, auditions, and special offers!
(You'll only hear from us about five times a year!)
Thank you for supporting the Flagstaff Shakespeare Festival, a nonprofit arts organization!